Enter to win a $500 Visa Gift Card from Express Medical Supply, Inc. To get started, click here: Santa's Little Helpers $500 Giveaway
Contest runs through 06/25/2018.
1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents at least 18 years of age DEFINED BY EXPRESS MEDICAL SUPPLY, INC. except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. Employees of EXPRESS MEDICAL SUPPLY, INC, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register for or participate in the Contest. The contest runs through 11:59pm, CST on 12/10/2018. Winner will be announced on 12/11/2018.
2. Only one prize will be awarded for duration of contest.
3. How to enter: Follow daily clues to find hidden entry forms throughout our website. Once found, the contest entry form will need to be completed by entrant. There will be multiple chances to enter. Alternative method of entry, send postcard marked "Santa's Little Helpers" (must be received no later than 12/10/2018) to Express Medical Supply, Inc. 218 Seebold Spur Fenton, MO 63026.
4. How to win: Winner will be randomly selected on 12/11/2018. Odds of winning depends on number of entries received.
5. Prize. Winner will receive one (1) $500 Visa Gift Card
6. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
7. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
8. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of EXPRESS MEDICAL SUPPLY, INC. shall be responsible for selection of winners and for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
9. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree: (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Officials, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses or fees, for copyright, trademark or other intellectual property claims, claims for injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants' fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity)unless they own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; (e) not to upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; (f) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (g) to the use of the entrant's, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotional or advertising purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
10. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole
discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under
applicable Missouri laws.
11. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, stolen, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it is determined that said entrant is attempting to
undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering,
unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to
cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
12. EXPRESS MEDICAL SUPPLY, INC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason
13. Winner will be notified by telephone or email. Winner must claim prize within two (2) business days of notification. Prize will be sent directly to the winner, by carrier of Express Medical Supply's choice, when the winner's name and address have been verified. EXPRESS MEDICAL SUPPLY, INC. reserves the
right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for another prize at the request of the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes. There is no cash value or claim. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within two (2) DAYS