Your Privacy Matters
We understand how important safeguarding privacy is when buying online medical supplies. Our mission is to provide a simple, secure way to get medical supplies to your door when you need them. Free discrete packaging on any order is available to protect your privacy, and we never sell or trade your personal information.
We Protect Your Personal Information
In order to get medical supplies to your home quickly while providing the best customer service, we share only what is necessary to fulfill your order:
- Our Couriers (FedEx, UPS or USPS) Your name and address will be passed to the courier delivering your order so you can receive your new supplies.
- Our suppliers We must occasionally arrange for medical supplies to be shipped directly from our suppliers in order to get the products to you in a timely manner. Your name and address may be passed to these select trusted medical supply companies for the sole purpose of completing delivery.
- Our payment processor Your name, address, phone number and credit/debit card details will be passed securely to our payment processor.
- Review services (TrustPilot) After you receive your medical supplies, you may receive an email inviting you to leave feedback about our services. Comments and ratings are optional, but always appreciated.
- Email service provider If you have opted to receive our email newsletter, some information may be used to help us provide special offers and deals specific to your medical supply needs.
Cookies Enhance Your Visit
- We never store your private personal information in cookies.
- We don't share cookies with anyone.
The Order Process is Encrypted
- When you place an order on the Internet, we do not keep records of your credit card numbers or expiration dates on file. This information is passed directly through to our credit card processing company during the ordering process.
- Because your credit card security is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that your payment information is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. Express Medical Supply, Inc. and our medical supply store uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that protects your credit card information. SSL encrypts all ordering information (name, address, and credit card number) so no one can read it as it travels over the Internet.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.