Medline Combination Padded Transfer Bench and Commode includes a pail, lid, and a splash guard. This padded shower bench combines comfort with strength and provides extra security with suction cup feet for a secure grip to the tub floor. Constructed from lightweight anodized aluminum, the commode seat has a 400 lb. weight capacity and is height adjustable so it accommodates most tubs. This transfer bench is versatile with a backrest that adjusts for both left and right facing tubs. The Combination Transfer Bench has adjustable legs so the seat height will be between 18" and 22". The seat depth is 16". The weight capacity is 400 lbs.
The transfer bench does not arrive assembled, assembly upon arrival is required. The bench is a light gray color and will compliment most home decors. This bench can be used as commode as well as a padded transfer bench. It can be used in the bathroom to help transfer to the bathtub, but it can also be used bedside for toilet convenience.
To Use the Commode Feature:
- Remove the lid from the bucket or pail
- Position the bucket under the seat and push the bucket in from the front of the bench
- After use, pull bucket out from the front side. Empty the contents and clean immediately
How to Adjust Leg Height:
- Before use, adjust the height of each leg to your specific needs, making sure all legs are at the same height. When your desired height is reached, lock legs into place by aligning buttons with holes until they snap into place
- Make sure legs are locked into place by pushing down or by pulling up on legs
How to Clean your Padded Transfer Bench:
- Clean with regular household cleaning products. Use a non-abrasive cleaner with
- Wipe dry after cleaning
- DO NOT use abrasive powders, cleaners, or scouring pads